All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a vital series for today's manager, produced in conjunction with the Chartered Management Institute, this book delivers clear, expert advice on the most frequently asked questions about effective communication in the workplace in a format designed to fit easily into a busy working life.
- Author BiographyPhil Baguley (B.Sc., Dip.Chem.Eng, MBA. has learnt and applied his communication skills in a career that has included senior line management roles in several multi-national corporations and management consultancy in the UK and mainland Europe. He has also lectured on a number of management topics at the Anglia Business School and tutored for the Open Business School. His writing has included articles for the technical press and many books.
- Author(s)Phil Baguley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInstant Manager
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date24/03/2011
- Content Note30 b/w line drawings
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £33.98Trending at £35.21
- £2.80Trending at £4.67
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.04Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.