All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how changes in retailing and shopping were central to the broader transformation of consumption and consumer practices, and questions established ideas about the motivations underpinning consumer choices. Offers new perspectives on the link between supply and demand and the motivations underpinning consumer choices.
- Author BiographyJon Stobart has published widely on the history of consumption, retailing, and leisure in eighteenth-century England, and has particular interests in the spatiality of consumption and the operation of the second-hand market.
- Author(s)Dr. Jon Stobart
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 black and white images, numerous tables
- Weight614 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.