All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVladimir Mikhailovitch Bekhterev, a highly-esteemed rival of Ivan Pavlov, was a pioneering Russian neurologist, psychiatrist, and psychologist. In this book, Bekhterev reviews and explains the many conflicting positions in social and scientific thought concerning the nature and power of suggestion.
- Author BiographyV.M. Bekhterev (1857-1927) was director of the Military Medical Academy in St. Petersburg and founded its Psychoneurological Institute. Lloyd H. Strickland is emeritus professor of psychology at Carleton University, USA. He edited the English translation of Bekhterev's Collective Reflexology.
- Author(s)V. M. Bekhterev
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLloyd H. Strickland
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.