All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocketbook provides a review of the diverse theories surrounding suicide prevention and looks at management strategies that reduce suicidal behaviours.
- Author BiographyProfessor Goldney has had over 40 years experience managing suicidal people and has been President of both the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) and the International Academy of Suicide Research. He has been the recipient of the Stengel Medal of the IASP for suicide research, and the Louis Dublin Award of the American Association of Suicidology for lifetime achievement in suicide prevention.
- Author(s)Robert D. Goldney
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Psychiatry Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight166 g
- Width141 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £44.68Trending at £47.50
- £26.42Trending at £28.99
- £9.09Trending at £11.99
- £29.89Trending at £32.71
- £27.67Trending at £30.22
- £12.78Trending at £17.83
- £23.93Trending at £24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.