All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than two millennia ago the famous Chinese general Sun Tzu wrote the classic work on military strategy, The Art of War. Now, in a new edition of Sun Tzu and the Art of Business, Mark McNeilly shows how Sun Tzu's strategic principles can be applied to twenty-first century business.
- Author BiographyMark McNeilly is a marketing executive with thirty years of experience at IBM and Lenovo. He is also an Adjunct Professor at UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School. He has discussed his ideas on strategy on the BBC, C-SPAN, CNBC and was a featured commentator in the History Channel's special on The Art of War. He lives in Cary, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Mark R. McNeilly
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note21 illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.