Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionBy exploring the basic components of The Art of War, a guide to personal development and success shows readers how to unleash their full potential, triumph over adversity, and achieve long-term goals.
- Author BiographyGerald Michaelson is author of Sun Tzu: The Art of War for Managers, Winning the Marketing War, Building Bridges to Customers, and 50 Ways to Close a Sale (and Keep the Customer for Life). He has visited China to address a symposium on Sun Tzu and conducts workshops for an agency of the Chinese government. He has traveled extensively throughout Asia as a management coach and has delivered presentations and workshops to audiences on five continents. Mr. Michaelson lives in Knoxville, TN. Steven Michaelson writes from the perspective of an experienced, common sense, business leader. Steve has 25 years of P&L experience spanning manufacturing, distribution, and retail sectors. His background includes being CEO of an internet retailer, leadership roles at successful consumer packaged goods companies Procter & Gamble and Sara Lee, and driving growth at highly praised regional retailers like Wegmans Food Markets. From the backdrop of these diverse experiences, Steve uses relevant business examples and natural insights to uniquely connect the timeless wisdom of Sun Tzu to current business and personal challenges. Steve is currently CEO of a fast growing consumer products company.
- Author(s)Gerald A. Michaelson,Steven W. Michaelson,Tzu Sun
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight221 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.