All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst established 150 years ago, Chicago Sinai is one of America's oldest Reform Jewish congregations. This title brings modern Jewish history, immigration, urban history, and religious history together to trace the roots of radical Reform Judaism from across the Atlantic to this rapidly growing American metropolis.
- Author BiographyTobias Brinkmann is the Malvin E. and Lea P. Bank Associate Professor of Jewish Studies and History at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Tobias Brinkmann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleHistorical Studies of Urban America
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 2 tables
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.