All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a collection of kid friendly chemical reaction experiments and activities.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Biskup is a science writer and editor based in Chicago. She is a former editor for the science section of the Boston Globe as well as the children's science magazine Muse. In addition to children's books, she has also written many articles for newspapers, magazines, and websites. Her books have received awards from Learning magazine, the Association of Educational Publishers, and the Society of School Librarians International. Her book Football: How It Works (Capstone Press, 2010) was a Junior Library Guild selection.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Biskup
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleGraphic Library: Max Axiom Science and Engineering Activities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.