All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the children of ages 9 to 12 years, this title offers a wide array of animal-inspired amusement. It presents a dictionary of jokes and riddles, highlighting dozens of different species in alphabetical order. It is arranged by classic clusters such as knock-knock jokes, rhymes, 'daffynitions', and even jokes overheard in restaurants.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego. James Ertner is a naval architect and the author of Super Silly Animal Riddles. He lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. Richard Lederer is the author of over 35 books. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)James D. Ertner,Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight95 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.