Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £9.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to mastering difficult-to-spell words and names in the English language, such as 'mispelled' for 'misspelled'.
- Author BiographyGraham King was formerly a senior marketing manager with News International, where he developed an understanding of the need to express oneself with clarity. He subsequently created the bestelling Sunday Times One-Hour-Wordpower Liibrary.
- Author(s)Graham King,King
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/03/2000
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleCollins Word Power
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/07/2001
- Content Note8 b/w illus, (cartoons)
- Weight161 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.