All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives you the inspiration, tools, and evidence-based practices you need to kick your teams into overdrive - starting today. This book also gives you what you need in workplace - whether it's a small business operating in a traditional setting or a global corporation with team members in several locations.
- Author BiographyPAUL MARCIANO, PhD, is the leading authority on employee engagement and respect in the workplace. The author of Carrots and Sticks Don't Work, he earned his doctorate in clinical psychology from Yale University and has worked in the field of human resources for more than 25 years. Marciano's mission is to spread respect in the workplace--and the world. www.PaulMarciano.com CLINTON WINGROVE, executive vice president at Pilat HR Solutions, is a strategic HR consultant specializing in behavior engineering. His career spans work measurement, automation of warehousing and logistics, and over 25 years designing integrated HR processes and technology.
- Author(s)Clinton Wingrove,Paul L. Marciano
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notefigures
- Weight462 g
- Width149 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.