All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the Supercontinent Cycle from scientists' earliest inkling of the phenomenon to the geological discoveries of today--and from the most recent fusing of all of Earth's landmasses, Pangaea, on which dinosaurs evolved, to the next.
- Author BiographyTed Nield is Editor of Geoscientist magazine, and Science and Communications Officer, Geological Society of London.
- Author(s)Ted Nield
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note31 halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.