All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the rise and proliferation of 'Supermaxes', large prisons dedicated to holding prisoners in prolonged and strict solitary confinement, in the United States since the late 1980s. This book provides a holistic view of the theory, practice and consequences of these prisons.
- Author BiographySharon Shalev is a Fellow at the Mannheim Centre for Criminology at the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Sharon Shalev
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.