All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJournalism matters. We live in a much more interconnected world where information is ever-more critical to our lives. Authorities the world over agree that it is a profession under siege. Yet, it is journalism that conveys that information and allows us to debate its significance.
- Author BiographyCharlie Beckett is the founding Director of POLIS, the forum for research and debate into journalism and society at the London School of Economics. He has worked for some of the best news and current affairs programs at the BBC and Channel 4 News. He currently writes and broadcasts internationally about global journalism while also teaching and researching at the LSE and the University of the Arts of London.
- Author(s)Charlie Beckett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.