All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLess than 50,000 years ago mankind had no art, no religion, no sophisticated symbolism. Then, in a dramatic change, all the skills and qualities appeared already fully formed. This work sets out to investigate this mysterious before-and-after moment and to discover the truth about the influences that gave birth to the modern human mind.
- Author BiographyGraham Hancock is the author of the major international bestsellers The Sign and The Seal, Fingerprints of the Godsand Heaven's Mirror. His books have sold more than five million copies worldwide and have been translated into 27 languages. His public lectures and TV appearances, including the three-hour series Quest For The Lost Civilization, have put his ideas before audiences of tens of millions. He has become recognized as an unconventional thinker who raises legitimate questions about humanity's history and prehistory and offers an increasingly popular view of our shared history.
- Author(s)Graham Hancock
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £6.93
- £14.99Trending at £15.99
- £7.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.99Trending at £13.85
- £18.95Trending at £30.93
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
- £11.99Trending at £12.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.