Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe advent of the Information Age has transformed the ways in which individuals work, travel and conduct their daily activity. Anna Nagurney and June Dong lay out the theory of supernetworks, networks that exist over and above existing electronic networks.
- Author BiographyAnna Nagurney, John F. Smith Memorial Professor, Isenberg School of Management and Director, Virtual Center for Supernetworks, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, US and June Dong, Associate Professor, School of Business, State University of New York, Oswego, US
- Author(s)Anna Nagurney,June Dong
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNew Dimensions in Networks Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.