All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated second edition provides a thorough overview of string theory and supersymmetry and includes the groundbreaking Higgs discovery.
- Author BiographyMichael Dine is Professor of Physics at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is an A. P. Sloan Foundation Fellow, a Fellow of the American Physical Society and a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Prior to this, Professor Dine was a Research Associate at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, a long-term member of the Institute for Advanced Study, and Henry Semat Professor at the City College of the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Michael Dine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 2 tables 105 exercises
- Weight1210 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.