All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSets out with three main objectives: to clarify obscurities and grey areas of The Wave Principle that were present in Elliott's original writing; to incorporate the work of other analysts in order to allow the Wave Principle to have a broader application; and to show the correct conceptual approach that should be used with the Wave Principle.
- Author BiographyRobert C. Beckman's background included formal training as an economist. He was also a Wall Street stockbroker, market trader, fund manager, financial journalist, lecturer and author of seven books on the subject of investment.
- Author(s)Robert C. Beckman
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleHarriman Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.99
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.