All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA blend of traditional management concepts and emerging insights, this title draws from the authors' firsthand business experience to deliver the leadership skills hiring managers want but rarely find in new recruits.
- Author BiographyDr. Trusty received her bachelor's degree from Purdue University, her master's degree from Ball State University, and her doctorate degree from the Western Michigan University School of Public Affairs and Administration. Dr. Trusty began her career as an elementary school teacher; she later moved into the nonprofit sector, operated a nonprofit business, and after 20 years made the natural transition to the world of higher education. She has received numerous awards and recently returned to her alma mater, Western Michigan University, to teach in the School of Public Affairs and Administration. Trusty's enthusiasm, technological expertise and life-long journey of proving what it takes to be successful in a supervisory role make her real-world experiences resonate with students. Dr. Leonard is Professor Emeritus of Marketing and Management at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (I.P.F.W.). During his forty-year tenure, he held various faculty and administrative positions, including Chair of the Management and Marketing Department. Currently part of the Core Leadership Faculty, Master of Science in Leadership at Trine University, he develops and teaches courses in organizational behavior, leadership, human resources, industrial relations, and strategic management. Dr. Leonard also delivered full-service consulting for thirty years, and conducted seminars for thousands of executives. Well published, his research on employee involvement and motivation, organizational culture, climate and leadership, human resource interventions, and case development has appeared in various journals, earned numerous awards, and contributed to five textbooks. Dr. Leonard received his Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate Degrees from Purdue University.
- Author(s)Edwin Leonard,Kelly Trusty
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight1202 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement13th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £28.11
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.45
- £39.18Trending at £60.25
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.