All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the seven-eyed supervision model is explored and developed to reflect its use in many professions and different parts of the world.
- Author BiographyPeter Hawkins is Professor of Leadership at Henley Business School, founder and Chairman Emeritus of Bath Consultancy Group and co-founder of Centre for Supervision and Team Development. He is a leading consultant, writer and researcher in executive coaching, leadership, and creating coaching cultures in organizations. Robin Shohet has been running supervision courses through the Centre for Supervision and Team Development since 1979. He combines his work as a trainer with team coaching and culture change in organizations using Appreciative Inquiry.
- Author(s)Peter Hawkins,Robin Shohet
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.