All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a connection and balance between theoretical principles, practical application, and therapeutic encounter involved in sandplay. This book contains sections that cover: original supervision models; contemporary supervision models; special challenges in supervision; international sandplay supervision; and, supervision of special groups.
- Author BiographyHarriet S. Friedman, Jungian analyst, is a founding member of Sandplay Therapists of America, and former board member of the International Society of Sandplay Therapists. She co-authored (with Rie) Sandplay: Past, Present and Future (Routledge, 1994). Rie Rogers Mitchell is professor of educational psychology and counseling at California State University, Northridge. She is a certified sandplay therapist and teacher, vice president of the International Society of Sandplay Therapy, and co-president of Sandplay Therapists of America.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSupervision in the Arts Therapies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note17 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarriet S. Friedman,Rie Rogers Mitchell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.