All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.98
About this product
- Author(s)Kai Cai,W. Murray Wonham
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number459
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Localization: Fundamental Results.- Localization: Further Results and Examples.- Localization for Large-Scale Systems.- Case Study: Production Cell.- Localization based on State Tree Structures.- Localization of Timed Discrete-Event Systems.- Conclusions.- Appendix A Nerode Equivalence and Canonical Recognizer.- Appendix B NP-Hardness of Minimal-State Localization.- Appendix C Quasi-Congruence of Nondeterministic Generator.
- Author BiographyKai Cai received the B. Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from Zhejiang University in 2006, the M.A.Sc. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto in 2008 and the Ph.D. degree in Systems Science from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2011. He is an Associate Professor in Osaka City University; preceding this position he was an Assistant Professor in the University of Tokyo 2013-2014, and a Postdoctoral Fellow in the University of Toronto 2011-2013. In 2013 he received the Best Paper Award of SICE; in 2010 the Best Student Paper Award of IEEE Multi-Conference on Systems and Control and Young Author's Award of SICE. W.Murray Wonham received the B. Eng. degree in engineering physics from McGill University in 1956, and the Ph.D. in control engineering from the University of Cambridge (U.K.) in 1961. From 1961 to 1969 he was associated with several U.S. research groups in control. Since 1970 he has been a faculty member in Systems Control, with the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of the University of Toronto. Professor Wonham is the author of Linear Multivariable Control: A Geometric Approach (Springer-Verlag: 3rd ed. 1985) and co-author (with C. Ma) of Nonblocking Supervisory Control of State Tree Structures (Springer-Verlag: 2005). He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, a Life Fellow of the IEEE and a Foreign Associate of the (U.S.) National Academy of Engineering. In 1987 he received the IEEE Control Systems Science and Engineering Award and in 1990 was Brouwer Medallist of the Netherlands Mathematical Society. In 1996 he was appointed University Professor in the University of Toronto, and in 2000 University Professor Emeritus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.