Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most critical issues facing supply chain managers is how to deal proactively with disruptions that might affect the complicated supply networks characterizing modern enterprises. This book presents a state-of the-art perspective on this issue.
- Author BiographyHaresh Gurnani is Leslie O. Barnes Scholar and Professor and Chair of Management Department at the University of Miami, Coral Gables. He has a PhD in Operations Management from Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA and his main research interest is in supply chain management at the interface with marketing, economics, and information systems. He is Senior Editor of the journal Production and Operations Management and is currently co-editing a special issue on global supply chain risk. He also serves as Associate Editor at Decision Sciences and previously served as Associate Editor for IIE Transactions. Anuj Mehrotra is Leslie O. Barnes Scholar, Professor of Management Science and Vice Dean of Faculty Affairs and Graduate Business Programs at the School of Business Administration, University of Miami. He was previously Chairman of the Management Science Department. His main research interests are in large scale optimization and interdisciplinary applications. His PhD is in Operations Research and was awarded by the Georgia Institute of Technology. Saibal Ray is an Associate Professor at Desautels Faculty of Management in McGill University, Montreal, Canada. He also holds the Desautels Faculty Chair and Quebec Teaching Chair positions in the faculty. He is Associate Editor for the journals Manufacturing & Service Operations Management and IIE Transactions and is currently co-editing a special issue on global supply chain risk management. His main research interests are supply chain risk management; coordination/competition/pricing issues in supply chains; time-based competition; capacity and inventory management; design of customized supply chains; reverse logistics; and dynamic pricing. He holds a PhD in Applied Operations Research from the University of Waterloo.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnuj Mehrotra,Haresh Gurnani,Saibal Ray
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.