All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £20.00Trending at £33.20
- £15.90Trending at £16.43
- £14.96Trending at £16.00
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents Logistics in the context of integration within a firm's supply chain strategy and operations. This title discusses the challenges and strategies related to design and operational integration of logistics within a global supply chain. It focuses on administrative challenges related to cross organizational collaboration.
- Author BiographyJohn H. McConnell Professor of Business Administration at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. in marketing at Michigan State and has worked with industry throughout his career. He the author of many publication in journals and proceedings, including Harvard Business Review and journal of Marketings. Professor of Marketing and Logistics at Michigan State University. He received his Ph.D. in marketing and logistics from Michigan State. Dr/ Closs is the author or coauthor of many publication in journals and proceedings, System Editors of the Journal of Business Logistics, and coauthor of Simulated Product Sales Forecasting. Associate Professor in the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management at Michigan State University. He is co author of three texts on distribution and logistics, including World Class Logistics: The Challenge of Managing Continuous Change published by the Council of Logistics Management and Strategic Marketing Channel Management published by McGraw Hill. His research has focused on logistics best practices in customer service and in performance measurement. He also served for four years on the Executive Board of the International Customer Service Association as Head of the Research and Education Committee.
- Author(s)David J. Closs,Donald J. Bowersox,M. Bixby Cooper
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width210 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.