Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Description* This new edition shows readers how to build supply chains that work by showing them how leading companies are doing it. * It identifies world supply chains in ten different industries and explains in detail how these companies got to where they are.
- Author BiographyDAVID BLANCHARD is an award-winning journalist and the Editorial Director and Associate Publisher of Penton Media's Supply Chain Group. He has served as editor-in-chief of several Penton magazines, including IndustryWeek, the leading publication for manufacturing professionals, Logistics Today, and Supply Chain Technology News. He has also launched and edited numerous print and online publications covering the supply chain, transportation, manufacturing, and computer industries. He is a frequent speaker at major supply chain industry events. He lives in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)David Blanchard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight496 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.