All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the application of TOC approach to assured availability in distribution, for both original equipment manufacturers and retailers. This book addresses the demands taken on when a firm offers the ability to handle rush orders. It reviews issues surrounding availability and the management of inventory moving through distribution systems.
- Author BiographyElyakin Management Systems, Ra'anana, Israel Goal Systems International, Port Angeles, Washington, USA
- Author(s)Eli Schragenheim,H. William Dettmer,J. Wayne Patterson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.