All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the various sources of external threat to the supply chain, including environmental, geopolitical, economic and technological. The author clearly describes the evolving risks to supply chains and how multinational corporations should be dealing with them at a strategic level.
- Author BiographyJohn Manners-Bell is the founder and CEO of Transport Intelligence, a leading supplier of market solutions to the global logistics industry. He is Chairman of the Supply Chain Council of the World Economic Forum and advisor to the UN and the European Commission. Prior to establishing Transport Intelligence, he worked as an analyst in consultancies specializing in international trade, transport and logistics. He is also Visiting Professor at the London Guildhall Faculty of Business and Law, London Metropolitan University. John Manners-Bell is author of Global Logistics Strategies and Logistics and Supply Chains in Emerging Markets.
- Author(s)John Manners-Bell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.