All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* This wide-ranging reader locates supply chain management, lean production and related practice within the holistic concept of total product systems.
- Author BiographyEd Rhodes is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Design and Innovation in the Open University's Faculty of Technology. He is Director of the Centre for the Analysis of Supply Chain Innovation and Dynamics (CASCAID) research group and has edited earlier readers in related fields, including 'Implementing New Technologies: Innovation and the Management of Technology' (Second Edition, Blackwell Publishing, 1995). James Warren is Staff Tutor in Technology at the Open University in the East of England, and is a member of CASCAID and the Energy and Environment Research Unit (EERU). Ruth Carter is Staff Tutor in Technology at the Open University in Yorkshire, and is a member of CASCAID.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight1122 g
- Width184 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byEd Rhodes,James Warren,Ruth Carter
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £17.25
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.