All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with SLI are a challenging yet stimulating group to work with. This book offers information, guidance, and examples of good practice to teachers, learning assistants, and parents. Included is a motor skills programme, rhymes for speech production and memory work, and a photocopiable word bank.
- Author BiographyJill McMinn teaches a specialist class in a mainstream school. She has 30 years experience and a diploma in teaching children with Speech and Language Impairment from the University of Birmingham. Delivers INSET.
- Author(s)Jill McMinn
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSupporting Children S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width193 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.