All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straight-talking guide to helping disabled people fulfil their sexual lives, covering sexual needs, difficulties disabled people experience and communication. How professionals can support disabled people with sex is covered, and a chapter on the law is included. Essential reading for practitioners working with or supporting disabled people.
- Author BiographyTuppy Owens is the founder of Outsiders, a club providing peer support and dating opportunities for physically and socially disabled people. She also handles the Sex and Disability Helpline, and set up the Sexual Health and Disability Alliance (SHADA) for health and social care professionals. Tuppy has a Diploma in Human Sexuality, and has worked with and supported disabled people with their sexual lives for over 35 years. She has been recognised by the Family Planning Association as one of the top achievers who has contributed to the sexual health of the UK.
- Author(s)Tuppy Owens
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.78
- £15.45Trending at £16.31
- £15.40Trending at £16.68
- £6.32Trending at £6.56
- £12.14Trending at £12.42
- £6.95Trending at £8.22
- £8.38Trending at £10.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.