All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text on teaching reading and phonics is specifically for secondary trainees, providing them with all they need to know to support students who need help in this area.
- Author BiographyDr Wendy Jolliffe is Head of Scarborough School of Education at the University of Hull and has strategic responsibility for Teacher Education. Wendy is a former deputy headteacher who has worked in Initial Teacher Training (ITT) for 10 years. She worked as a Regional Adviser for ITT for the National Strategies from 2008 to 2010. David Waugh is subject leader for Primary English at Durham University. A former deputy headteacher, David worked in ITT from 1990 at the University of Hull, where he led the PGCE course and became Head of Department. In 2008 he was appointed as National Strategies Regional Adviser for ITT. As well as his educational writing, David also writes children's stories, including Lottie's Run published in 2015.
- Author(s)David Waugh,Jayne Stead,Sue Beverton,Wendy Jolliffe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight236 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.