All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Supporting Student Diversity in Higher Education' is a practical manual that is designed to help managers, academics and members of the professional service teams within universities, to recruit and support a diverse student body at the same time as delivering a quality student experience in a challenging and pressured environment.
- Author BiographyMichelle Morgan is a Teaching and Learning Researcher and Coordinator at Kingston University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichelle Morgan
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.