All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights recent advances in the identification, characterization, and generation of regulatory cells not only of the T cell lineage but also of other origins, as well as the role of several suppressive molecules in immunoregulation.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 677
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byIgnacio Anegon,Maria Cristina Cuturi
- Edition Statement2011
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £115.09Trending at £125.26
- £8.68Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.