All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Italy that highlights the impact that the defense procurement contracts had both on monetary stability and balance of payments, as well as the integration of the Italian products within the infant European trade area.
- Author BiographySimone Selva holds a PhD in Contemporary European History from the University of Milan and a postdoctoral fellowship from the University of Bologna. A former associate fellow at Oxford University, he was visiting scholar at Columbia and Harvard Universities. His research interests revolve around the interplay between the process of international trade and monetary interdependence from Bretton Woods through the 1970s, and the twofold development of mass consumption markets and energy policies in the international relations system.
- Author(s)Simone Selva
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleArbeit, Bildung & Gesellschaft Labour, Education & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Translated byFilippo Del Lucchese
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.