Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThere have been significant developments both in the make up of the Supreme Court and the rulings it has issued. Featuring more than 100 cases and biographies, this title provides a study of important issues and movements involving the Court and the role it plays in shaping women's rights.
- Author BiographyClare Cushman is director of publications for the Supreme Court Historical Society, a private nonprofit organization dedicated to the collection and preservation of the history of the Supreme Court of the United States. The Society accomplishes its mission by conducting educational programs of interest to legal practitioners, scholars, and the general public by supporting historical research; by publishing books, journals, and electronic materials; and by collecting antiques and artifacts related to the Court's history.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClare Cushman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.