All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionCompellingly written, accessible, and interpretive, Melvin I.Urofsky s stories of major Supreme Court cases and the impact of each ruling on American constitutional law make a readable book for every student.
- Author BiographyMelvin I. Urofsky is professor emeritus of history at Virginia Commonwealth University. He is the author of numerous books, including the award-winning Louis D. Brandeis: A Life.
- Author(s)Professor of History and Public Policy Melvin I Urofsky
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.