All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £7.99Trending at £10.18
- £4.10Trending at £4.72
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.44Trending at £7.89
About this product
- DescriptionPreface by Aaron Bondaroff; introduction by Glenn O'Brien; interview between James Jebbia and KAWS --Jacket.
- Author BiographyAaron Bondaroff began his career working at the Supreme store, and has since created his own fashion and lifestyle brands, Off Bowery and aNYthing. He lives in New York. Glenn O'Brien is a renowned journalist who has been both music critic and editor of Interview magazine, and writes a monthly style column for GQ magazine. He lives in New York. KAWS is a New York-based artist who has blurred the boundaries between street art, design and high art in his collaborations with Supreme, Original Fake, and Comme des Garcons, and in his exhibitions at galleries worldwide. James Jebbia founded Supreme in 1994. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Aaron Bondaroff
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour and Black and White Illustrations
- Weight1910 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine33 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sarahsarah3411 Jan, 2017by
I'm very happy with the book, exactly what I was looking for. I would happily recommend it to anyone.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.