All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £24.91
- £8.99Trending at £14.33
- £10.56Trending at £11.22
- £8.70Trending at £9.94
- £5.43Trending at £6.96
- £10.86Trending at £12.07
- £8.53Trending at £12.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of articles on different approaches to the investigation of surface effects on nanosized magnetic materials, with emphasis on magnetic nanoparticles. This book aims to provide an overview of progress in the understanding of surface properties and surface driven effects in magnetic nanoparticles.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight766 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDino Fiorani
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.