All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for embroiderers who are interested in developing new and exciting surfaces for stitch. In eight main sections, materials such as polythene and cellophane, as well as fibrous films, adhesive webbing, foams and puff paint, are combined with fabric and thread to provide innovative and inspirational work.
- Author BiographyGwen Hedley is an author, teacher and embroiderer who exhibits widely. She is a member of The Society of Designer-Craftsmen and The Practical Study Group. She is the author of the best-selling Batsford title Surfaces for Stitch and Drawn to Stitch. She lives in Sandgate, Kent.
- Author(s)Gwen Hedley
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Note80 colour & 50 line illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.