All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £18.49Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, Surfactants and Interfacial Phenomena explains why and how surfactants operate in interfacial processes (such as foaming, wetting, emulsion formation and detergency), and shows the correlations between a surfactant's chemical structure and its action.
- Author BiographyMilton J. Rosen, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Chemistry at Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. He is also the Director (ret.) of the university's Surfactant Research Institute, a pioneering organization that he founded in 1987. Joy T. Kunjappu, PhD, DSc, is a chemistry educator, consultant, and former Adjunct Professor at Columbia University and Brooklyn College. His areas of research interest include surfactant and surface science, organic chemistry, and photochemistry.
- Author(s)Joy T. Kunjappu,Milton J. Rosen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight956 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.