All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Perspectives in Neurosurgery
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBennett M. Stein,Robert N.N. Holtzman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsI. Introduction.- A Historical Note and Perspective.- II-A. Basic Science.- 1 Central Nervous System: Structure versus Injury and Regeneration versus Recovery.- 2 Reconstructive Neurosurgery: Novel Strategies Promoting the Regeneration of Injured Dorsal Root Sensory Fibers into the Adult Mammalian Spinal Cord.- 3 The Exuberance of Youth: Application of the Kennard Principle to Studies on Spinal Cord Plasticity.- 4 Vascularization and Vascular Pathophysiology of the Spinal Cord.- II-B. Radiology and Neuroimaging.- 5 The Role of Neuroimaging in Regeneration and Recovery of the Spinal Cord.- 6 Neuroradiologic Features of Spinal Cord Pathology.- 7 Spinal Cord Atrophy.- II-C. Concepts in Bioengineering and Fetal Tissue Transplantation.- 8 Neurocomputing: The Technology and Some Potential Applications to Neurosurgery.- 9 Fetal Tissue Grafts for Cerebellar Atrophy in Humans: A Preliminary Report.- III. Surgical Experience with the Spinal Cord Injury.- 10 Introduction to Intramedullary Tumors.- 11 Intramedullary Spinal Cord Ependymoma: Long-Term Clinical Evaluation after Complete Surgical Removal.- 12 Electrical Stimulation and Microsurgery of the Spinal Cord.- 13 Venous Congestion of the Spinal Cord: A Reversible Mechanism of Myelopathy.- 14 Surgical Treatment of Arteriovenous Malformations of the Spinal Cord.- 15 Syringomyelia.- 16 Surgery of the Infected Spine and Spinal Cord Function.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.