All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick, Nichola Rumsey, Emily Sullivan Sanford, Tari D. Topolski
- Author BiographyErik Parens is a senior research scholar at The Hastings Center, a visiting professor in the Science, Technology, and Society Program at Sarah Lawrence College, and the coeditor of Wrestling with Behavioral Genetics: Science, Ethics, and Public Conversation (Johns Hopkins Univ. Press, 2005). He is also editor of Enhancing Human Traits: Ethical and Social Implications (Georgetown Univ. Press, 1998) and Prenatal Testing and Disability Rights (Georgetown Univ.Press, 2000).
- PrizesCommended for AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Clinical Medicine 2007.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErik Parens
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £115.09Trending at £125.26
- £8.68Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.