All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith many countries ranked higher than the U.S. in primary education, now is the time to reassess current norms and investigate how the U.S. can revitalize its education. Surpassing Shanghai provides much-needed strategies for raising the bar in the U.S.
- Author BiographyMarc S. Tucker is president of the National Center on Education and the Economy, where he created the National Institute for School Leadership, America s Choice, and the Commission on the Skills of the American Workforce.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMarc S. Tucker
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.