All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.97Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates public administration's increasing dependence on technology and how its pervasive use in complex and interrelated socioeconomic and political affairs has outstripped the ability of many public administrators and the public to grasp the consequences of their choices.
- Author BiographyAkhlaque Haque is an associate professor of government at the Univer-sity of Alabama at Birmingham, USA. His scholarship has appeared widely in peer-reviewed journals, among them Public Administration Review, Admin-istration and Society, Social Science Computer Review, Public Administration Quarterly, and the International Journal of Public Administration.
- Author(s)Akhlaque Haque
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePublic Administration, Criticism and Creativity
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note6 black and white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byCamilla Stivers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.