All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDispels common myths and misconceptions about entrepreneurship and identifies eleven core beliefs, behaviours, and qualities of successful individuals, including technical proficiency, team-building skills, and the ability to make decisions without complete information.
- Author BiographyTed Sun is President and CEO of Executive Balance, an executive development and consulting firm for small and large organizations and Director of Eastern United States for the Institute for Transformative Thought and Learning, providing educational strategy, research, think tank, and change leadership services. He is also a part-time Lecturer in the School of Education, The Ohio State University, Adjunct Professor at Southern New Hampshire University, and Lead Faculty at the University of Phoenix Graduate Business School. His work on entrepreneurship has been featured in a wide variety of publications and broadcast media, and he has presented his research at the Global Conference on Business and Economics, among many other conferences.
- Author(s)Ted Sun
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.