All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- Author(s)Pamela R. Fuller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International Society for Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. The Three Phases of Severe Psychosis: Surviving, Existing, and Living. The Surviving Phase: Characteristics and Care. The Existing Phase: Characteristics and Care. The Living Phase: Characteristics and Care. Incorporating Trauma Treatment Into Care for Psychosis. Phase-Specific Group Therapies. Building the Clinician's Psychological Stamina. Conclusions and Future Directions. References.
- Author BiographyPamela R. Fuller is a clinical psychologist with extensive experience working across the continuum of care with children, adolescents, and adults who have severe psychological problems. She is currently in private practice in Evanston, Wyoming, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.