All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the massacre at Wounded Knee in history and memory.
- Author BiographyDavid Grua is a historian and curator at the LDS Church History Museum. He holds a PhD from Texas Christian University.
- Author(s)David W. Grua
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.