All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the aspects of the assistant or deputy head teacher's role, which often means playing piggy-in-the-middle to a variety of school stakeholders. Aimed at existing senior managers, this book gives practical tips on how to organise yourself when the pressure to perform multiple tasks simultaneously is high.
- Author BiographyPaul Blum is a secondary school manager with 20 years' teaching experience and three senior management posts in different schools. This has given him a wide view of being a member of senior management teams and applying for jobs in them. He has written three other books for Routledge: Surviving and Succeeding in Difficult Schools; Teacher's Guide to Anger Management; Improving Low Reading Ages in the Secondary School. He also contributes articles on School Leadership to the Times Educational Supplement.
- Author(s)Paul Blum
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.