All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study traces the rise of US-Soviet antagonism from the US-tsarist Russian relationship and examines US containment strategy during the Cold War. It then focuses on the new US and Russian interrelationship with Germany, China, Japan, the EU, and other key actors like Iran and the Koreas.
- Author BiographyHALL GARDNER is Professor and Chair of the Department of International Affairs and Politics at the American University of Paris. He holds degrees from Colgate University and the Johns Hopkins Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies.
- Author(s)Professor Hall Gardner
- Date of Publication30/04/1994
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.