All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £12.27Trending at £13.35
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains diverse essays on the works of Susan Fenimore Cooper. They discuss Cooper's uses and manipulations of various literary conventions and illuminate her positions on conservation, religion, and woman's place in society.
- Author BiographyRochelle L. Johnson is a professor of English and environmental studies at the College of Idaho. She is a past president of the Association for the Study of Literature and Environment (ASLE). Daniel Patterson is professor of English at Central Michigan University and the author of Early American Nature Writers: A Biographical Encyclopedia. Together they have also edited Cooper's Rural Hours (Georgia) and Essays on Nature and Landscape (Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2001
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel Patterson,Rochelle Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.